Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Stupendous work Alvin

Dude, this must be some huge project for ya. I would just like to congratulate you on persisting through up to now. This is some kick ass animating skill, and the close ups and 3d is a nice touch. The series has realy kicked off in terms of storyline! Quality is waay up. i have no idea how you manage to keep it up! Basilix is a pretty sick character. The Doomship is killer. The flying is amazingly done. And all of this with just sprites!!! Man, keep it up, Out of this world!!!

My New Intro My New Intro

Quite nice

For a sprite video, that was rather well done! The sound and timing was perfect! Although the trouble is, an intro is always best followed up by a movie. Too short dude.

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Love your stuff man!!!

This stuffs got great humour. As well, I noticed how the sreen moves a whole lot. It gives the flash a realy cool drunken dancish feel. Keep it up russian dude!!!

TeleDodge TeleDodge

It's a very smooth running and simply designed game. The instructions are very straightforward and clear, and pretty fun to play for a while.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Fun-tastic!!!

Lvl 01 finished in 3m and 42s!
Lvl 02 finished in 2m and 3s!
Lvl 03 finished in 3m and 17s!
Lvl 04 finished in 4m and 21s!
Lvl 05 finished in 3m and 4s!
Lvl 06 finished in 3m and 49s!
Lvl 07 finished in 8m and 32s!
Lvl 08 finished in 7m and 21s!
Lvl 09 finished in 6m and 44s!
Lvl 10 finished in 4m and 42s!
Lvl 11 finished in 5m and 56s!
Lvl 12 finished in 10m and 4s!

You have completed the game on normal in 63m and 34s!

dude, that was an incredibly nice game to play! You have some intense soundtrack there. Nice choice! As well, the animation was smooth. One thing about rts games is that normally the ability to directly control a unit as if it were a fighting game is rare! The beggining cutscene was also quite epic and shed some light on the stick war universe you created. This was very unique and had some epic strategy to it! Thanks for making it, I'm glad you made it man!
Nice work!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

KICK'ed @$$!!!!

Nice work man! You've got a great sence of humour, and the beautifully drawn and animated anime just adds to the experience! I like the multiple sword choice and magic attacks. I noticed that keeping everything from being overpowered or underpowered must be a very delicate process! In the end, this turned out too be incredible! The minigame is funner than most of the minigames made by even big name companies!

In short, this was totally awesome!!!
Hope to see more!! :D

Traverse the Woods =HFX= Traverse the Woods =HFX=

It is in a game now!!! :)

I like how you always have such great imagery when putting these songs together! They sound amazing!!! This one is something I can fall asleep to! (because it's good lol)

The Office Theme Song (BEST) The Office Theme Song (BEST)

Niiiice!

catchy! It seems like something that belongs in the intro of a good-graphic flash movie! :) Great work man!