Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Stupendous work Alvin

Dude, this must be some huge project for ya. I would just like to congratulate you on persisting through up to now. This is some kick ass animating skill, and the close ups and 3d is a nice touch. The series has realy kicked off in terms of storyline! Quality is waay up. i have no idea how you manage to keep it up! Basilix is a pretty sick character. The Doomship is killer. The flying is amazingly done. And all of this with just sprites!!! Man, keep it up, Out of this world!!!

My New Intro My New Intro

Quite nice

For a sprite video, that was rather well done! The sound and timing was perfect! Although the trouble is, an intro is always best followed up by a movie. Too short dude.

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Love your stuff man!!!

This stuffs got great humour. As well, I noticed how the sreen moves a whole lot. It gives the flash a realy cool drunken dancish feel. Keep it up russian dude!!!

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Its on the top of the list for a reason!

Epic work man! The animation was well done, and the music was suiting. (not to mention fun to listen to) This film includes some great humour, and a good theme! I wouldn't be too suprized if most of the newgrounders here are like Dimon. Having it in Russian is different than what I'm used to, but it's actually quite pleasant hearing stuff in another language. All in all I loved it! You should make more dude!

Ninja Vs Samurai Ninja Vs Samurai

Can't be your first time!

Dude! kicked ass!!! The drawing may not have been perfect, but the animation was really good!!! I like the dynamic viewpoints and your use of slow motion! The swordfighting in itself was epic and worthy of great score! Love the choreography and the idea! the music choice was great and it matched the scene well.
Wanna see more! :D

Pablo-M responds:

Thanks, man!

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Just beutiful

I promised myself not to spend so much time writing reviews today but this just inspired me! First of all, the music was incredibly fun to listen to. (tell me what it`s called please) and the animation was very nice. I like the connection that you have going inbetween the two characters. The idea of having giant insects is enjoyable and how they make lots of money killing them. The ending where mark gives up the money to save Joan is cute! And as a side note, Joan and mark seems to be an altered title sounding like the old story `Joan and the Ark`

Anyhow, i thought this was realy something cool!
Great work!

Junior Junior

Great continuation!

I like how you show what Jerry`s father is like in the future, and his messed up kid. the voice acting was very well done and the animation was very good. i like your drawing style with the big circle heads. Normally, circular heads look silly, but you make them work realy well! It must be the eyes. Anyhow, this was a very enjoyable story, and I love how you brought back the closet!

ROFLcopter!!!

Sonic Star Wars trailer Sonic Star Wars trailer

Hey man, this looks real good! :0

Wow dude!

When I first saw the title of this movie, i thought ``oh my gosh, not another sprite animation!`` But instead I was pleasantlly suprised by this piece of work! The animation is smooth and actually quite good! I hope you turn this trailer into a series because it looks like you have some great story lines! Before this I thought that supermariobroZ was the only decent sprite animation out there, but this may just rival that!

Please do keep it up!

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Realistic, yet Funny!

This is freakin' hilarious!!!!

It's a great story concept of having a bunch of guys trying out some stupid stuff, and showing how it turns out for them! Russian roulette is a bit extreme but you managed to pull it out, making it almost believable. Unlike some other films out there where it's just plain stupidity and retardation, WKUK Russiann Roulette uses some great believable characters! You have taken something extreme to a real world level, and I found this nice and enjoyable. The best parts were how they all react to their friends dying, and I must credit the amazing lip sync. The drawing was not that good, but the lip sync was good enough to cover up for it!
All in all, this was a great flash and I hope you make more!

Peace!

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

A strange yet wonderful fantasy

First of all, I must address the technicalities. The graphics were very clear and smooth and i feel it was incredibly well done! I imagine there were quite a few layers used to make it. The animation was smooth and great to look at! Music was a great choice and i felt it was somewhere inbetween relaxed and imaginative. The ideas expressed in the film are quite interesting. The idea is incredibly hard to pinpoint because of the nature of the flash. The random creation and mechanics, and gravitational change may be telling us something. Perhaps it is the fact that what lies inside the mind is vast and endlessly creative. when you dream there are no limits. (And in this case maybe being a little high on something but that is ok!)

Strange, origiinal, beutiful.